View Single Post
Old
07-29-2012, 08:21 PM
Colt45Blast
is in your head

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kihekah19 View Post
Don't feel bad AP, you were close with All in the Family, but try Adam Twelve, Bonanza, Mission Impossible, Streets of San Francisco etc. and I'm just "getting old". I reckon we've got us a few good years left!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killion View Post
... prepare to feel young again then AP, I was around before colour TV was available, shows like Paladin, Have Gun - Will Travel, Superman with George Reeves were all the rage; followed by gems like Gentle Ben, Flipper, Diver Dan, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Green Acres, Petticoat Junction & the Beverley Hillbillies, Get Smart, Hawaii 5-0 & countless others were in 1st run. Yepp, Star Trek, I Dream of Jeannie, Bewitched... seeing the Beatles, Stones, Animals & Hermans Hermits et al on the Ed Sullivan Show. The Andy Williams, Glen Campbell & Johnny Cash Shows. Laugh-In.

the Kennedy assassination, then Martin Luther King, Bobby Kennedy, the Ohio State Riots, the Moonwalk in 69...
Seeing that I was such a tv junkie at times when I was younger, I remember watching many of these shows on re-runs long before there was Nick at Night and TV Land came along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR View Post
Jeanie and the Petticoat cousins were hot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinurgy View Post
I googled it...confirmed.
They were but the late Farrah Fawcett topped them both by a landslide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALA YotesPhan View Post
Or remember when "M"TV played "M"usic.
MTV is now just another sewer outlet for Today's Hollywood. **** their reality tv programs and especally **** the cast of Jersey Shore.