View Single Post
Old
07-29-2012, 09:30 PM
TheJuxtaposer
#Shorks

vCash: 1379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
It seems awfully presumptuous of you to write off Kreider as a center at this level when he's 21. How much defensive awareness did Marleau have as a center at that age? It certainly wasn't much. Not every center needs to be a playmaking type either. Couture is making a pretty good name for himself without being that much of one either.

As for your lineup, it may lack star power but that is a playoff caliber team and has the depth to have success there. Sure, it isn't sexy and doesn't have the sexy names but the Cup is sexier anyway. lol
For god's sake, where do you even get the idea that Kreider should be a center? He played as a LW every time I watched him in college, he played as a LW at the WJC, he's played as a LW in the NHL. I lurk quite a bit in the Rangers forum and I've never seen as much as a hint that Kreider ever has or ever will play center.

Yeah, my lineup is a playoff team and it is quite a bit younger, but it looks significantly worse than any Cup-winning lineup in recent memory except maybe Carolina, and face it, it was freakin' Carolina.

TheJuxtaposer is offline   Reply With Quote