View Single Post
Old
07-29-2012, 10:51 PM
awfulwaffle

vCash: 500
Funny you mention Upton, because he's really having a "good" year, maybe not for Upton expectations/standards - but there would be plenty of guys in the league that would be stoked to have the season he is having.

He is being very patient at the plate, and still getting on base through walks. He's not having the power numbers that we would want to see, but he's still hitting the ball. I really feel bad for the kid, he has so much weight on his shoulders as someone who was in the midst of MVP talks last year. He's so young and has such a bright future if he can pull it together.

Kubel hands down is the MVP of our team so far. We would be lost without him right now. Just imagine if we didn't pick him up in the offseason how far off pace we would be right now.

I'm really bummed about Drew. I wish we could keep him, but he will be too expensive. He is probably one of my favorites to watch, he has such a natural baseball swing. His injury sucked, poor kid. He has a really bright future too. This team has such great young talent.