View Single Post
Old
07-30-2012, 05:21 AM
Pierre Gotye

vCash: 500
It can still be brutal out there

One of my friends got slashed to the head after a game ended last night:

From his friend:
looser kid two hand slash across the face with under a minute to go and a were losing by like 5 anyway! He's in jail....Jon is slowly getting fixed, we have a broken nose, and multiple fractures of the facial sinuses.

On a side note the kid that escaped my fury by my own decision not to start a brawl is sitting in Grapevine jail.

guys it was surreal like the dude choked up and two hand tomahawk slash across the face for no reason at all, apparently this kid has had multiple issues at grapevine, has been ejected and has been arrested before for similiar circumstances. he's in jail tonight for aggravated assault and Jon is in the hospital until tomorrow morning at least with a broken nose and broken orbital bone across the face, I'm staying here tonight trying to keep the spirits up and keep them for hanging up the skates but I'm thinkin we need to take a collection to get a full cage in helmet for him.

Can't stand it when people ruin this game or try to hurt others like this, they don't deserve to play.

Pierre Gotye is offline   Reply With Quote