View Single Post
Old
07-30-2012, 10:33 AM
MuckOG
The Brodin Effect

vCash: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
The Liriano trade...well they got a couple scraps for him. There was no market for a talented pitcher who will never give you a consistent game.

They had sure as hell better chase 2-3 very good starters next year. If they don't spend $30+ million two improve the starting pitching, the fans had better revolt.
I still think this team is 4-5 years away from respectability, let alone any kind of success. They just have no pitching at all.

And I'd like to see them get rid of Morneau. Hold on to Hammer, and hope Plouffe is the real deal, but Morneau needs to be moved ASAP before he gets hurt again.
This.....I'm sick and tired of the Pohlads/Ryan continuing to stand on the sidelines and not go after what they need more than anything: A legitimate #1 and #2 starter.

They said they needed a new ballpark so they can generate additional revenue and be competitive. They have their ballpark, now get out there and build the team to where it will compete, not just in the Central, but in the American League.