bsl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoseLa View Post
Patch - Plek - Bourque
DD - Eller - Cole
Proust - Leblanc/Glachenyuk - Gio
Moen - White - Armstrong

The idea behing the first line is to put Bourque on a line where his linemates are good enough not to be held back by him and dynamic enough to make him produce even if he doesn't show up (also he's a right wing, and not enough of a warrior to be put with unproven players like Leblanc/Galchenyuk/Eller).

The second line i've put Cole the and DD as the scoring needs to be spread on two lines, those two together worked very well last season, as DD is the most creative forward on the team and Eller lacks creativity as a center, maybe not lack but could benefit from DD's creativity, the three should mesh well together.

The third line is a two way more defensive line, Gio being the offensive dynamo of the line, also the leader. Gio doesn't need much of a good center to keep on scoring he's a machine and a very good player to show the ropes to a guy like Galchenyuk or Leblanc. Proust would be good for 10-15 goals, same for Leblanc/Galchenyuk and Gio should be good for at least 20 goals.

The fourth line is plain and simple an energy line that the rest of the league will hate to play against.

I understand that spliting Cole and patch, puting Bourque on the first and Gio on the third could be debatable, but the idea is realy to spread the talent over the three first lines, hence DD at wing.

Markov - Emelin
Gorges - Subban
Kaberle - Bouillon

The top-4 is magic, but the 3 pairing could use a Tinordi/Dietz.

You could also gamble with

Markov - Subban
Kaberle - Gorges
Emelin - Bouillon

The top-4 as a lot of skills, but you need Gorges to cover for Kaberle defensive liablity, could be the same dynamic as Komo and Markov, Gorges played RD with Gill, he was very good at it.
All sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Titanic. Deck chairs. If you know what I mean.

Good effort though. And I had no Idea the 19th century french author Proust was playing for us.

He's way too delicate dude, total Bourgeois, and he'll spend all his time writing long passages on how love is complicated, instead of elbowing Lucic in the teeth. Not a good idea.

bsl is offline   Reply With Quote