View Single Post
Old
07-30-2012, 11:08 AM
FultonReed
ew, you did what?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipernsx View Post
Although I want to say the Isles, truth be told it's gotta be the hapless Habs. Adding Armstrong and Prust isn't enough to turn that team around. MaxPack & Pleks keep their offensive production, Desharnais and Cole don't. Subban rebounds into a top4, though any team that relies on Kaberle to be in their top4 and always injured Markov, is in trouble. I don't care how good Price is, you need a defense in front of you.

In the end.

Forwards are slightly in Isles favor with be best overall being Tavares. A pp/g player keeps you from getting shutouts and can be counted on to break a losing streak. The Habs have no one like that.

Tavares > Pleks
Moulson > Cole
Okposo < MaxPack
Grabner = Desharnais
Boyes = Bourque
Neilson = Prust
Niederreitter < Armstrong, if Armstrong plays, else it's Eller who still probably edges Nino unless NN can turn things up his 2nd year.
Strome > Kristo

Defense are Isles favor again. Though i think Streit has less of an injury concern than Markov.

Streit = Markov
Visnovsky > Kaberle
McDonald > Gorges
Hamonick = Subban

Obivious edge in Goal goes to Habs. DP's best years might be on par with Price, but he's far from playing like that. Still, with the horrendous defense that will be in front of Price, he'll be standing on his head in order to have descent stats.

DP < Price

F Isles > Habs
D Isles > Habs
G Habs < Isles
not sure if serious, in regards to the bolded. Frans Nielsen = Brandon Prust? really? Nielsen has a sick pair of hands while Prust...well...doesn't.

FultonReed is offline   Reply With Quote