View Single Post
Old
12-02-2003, 09:24 PM
Rowsdower

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rowsdower
Quote:
Originally Posted by panayiotis
The team is a disgrace. The league is a joke for letting this farce continue. All I am saying go nba and not let anyone get the first pick back to back because they finish last in the league. Signome leviti.
Florida had back to back picks the last two years lets put an end to them too.....they obviously rigged the lottery to win the pick, after finding out the Pens were scheming to trade everyone away so they can tank the next 1/2 decade....it is a shame the league is letting this continue......the only farce here is you trying to put yourself off as a knowledgeable poster....fact is last draft's pick was the first #1 pick the Pens had in some time, and they traded up two spots to get it, meaning they did not finish last...they finished second to last behind Carolina, which also happenend to be their last opponent of the season, which they beat....if they wanted to tank for the #1, I would guess they may have have opted to throw that game...also, even in their current state they are not guarenteed either Ovechkin or Crosby, so I find it odd how you are urging the league to stop something that may never happen from happening....