View Single Post
Old
07-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Islander102

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30Rinks View Post
Hey guys, I'm on my whole "see the leafs at every arena" journey, and it is bringing me to NYI on October 26th (you know, if that whole CBA thing works out).

I try to get hard, seasons tickets to keep and frame, so I'm looking a bit early in hopes of finding that. I usually try to sit lower bowl, usually blue line or behind the net. No disrespect of course, but I understand that Nassau is a bit on the cheap size, so I could potentially spring for some better tickets.

Any SSH looking to unload some tickets? Obviously we'd have to wait until the CBA is worked out for payment / sending the tickets, but it would be nice to have something lined up. I should be in NYC earlier that day if you wanted to meet up (within reason), and I've got a fairly well established digital profile that you can see I'm not going to stiff you.

To everyone else, what would average prices be for a Friday night game in the lower bowl?
Obviously it depends on how close to the red line you are. Inbetween the circles usually go for decent money on stubhub. ($50- $100 with the cheaper tickets usually being level with the bench and obstructed) The corners and behind the net are always dirt cheap. $20-30. Just for refrence, the 100s and 200s are the lower bowl, 100s are rows 1-10, and 200s are rows 12-21. The 200s are universally better viewing points in every part of the rink.