Thread: Proposal: Luongo to Columbus
View Single Post
Old
07-30-2012, 04:57 PM
Cogburn

vCash: 50
Well, if this was infact the offer, or if parts need to be added or tweaked, Brassard, Boll, Savard and Mason for Luongo or whatever our package is.

Brassard - top 9 center, playmaker...I'm still unclear about how he would handle the wing if we would use him with Kesler.

Savard - a prospect I must have been overvaluing, or is merely expendable with the changes/additions to Columbus' roster this off season. I had him at similar value to Schroeder, but I will be the first to admit I know little about the BJ's prospects.

Boll - Bottom 6 winger, fiesty, can hit, can fight, can take a regular shift. Ideally a partner in crime with Volpatti, Kassian and/or Lapierre. He adds little value, but he fills a role.

Mason - A backup/cap dump. He holds no value to me under these circumstances, and his inclusion was at the behest of Jacket's fans, as he would be redundant as a 3rd stringer with Bob and Lu.

Seems on par with Kulemin/Franson/Lombardi to me. Kulemin > Brassard, Franson < Savard, Lombardi = Boll, Mason.

There are pieces I'd like better, but if this is the best offer, I've heard worse.

Cogburn is offline   Reply With Quote