View Single Post
Old
07-30-2012, 08:04 PM
Johnny Hoxville
Formerly MVW

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetterBurger View Post
Well the article says that Feaster would need confirmation from Filppula that he would re-sign before he makes the trade. Losing Filppula should not be a worry of the Flames because if there was a chance of it happening Feaster wouldn't make the deal. I agree that it leaves a hole on defense for the Flames, but you are filling the 2nd line center hole and getting a reliable, big body defenseman back. I like it and hate it, but I like it more.

I completely understand why fans from both teams would be against it as well.

I wouldn't like it. Quincey is more versatile and better in my opinion. I think he is going to be our #3 moving forward once the hole at the top is filled. I still don't want to see Ericsson go because I've always pulled for him and stuck up for him, seeing him get better and improve has been nice, but I would rather have JBo for obvious reasons.
The article suggests that was what the Wings offered to the Flames. If Feaster countered and said he wants Quincey to be part of the deal, what would the Flames have to add that be of interest to the Wings?

I have an idea, but I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

Johnny Hoxville is offline   Reply With Quote