View Single Post
Old
07-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigger77 View Post
So they knew a guy from the mob who gave them booze, women, cars etc and you think that isn't off ice issues?
No it's not. You think young millionaires don't go out to drink, meet women or like nice cars? I fail to see how this is an ''issue''. Jesus man, they're not lifeless machines. They are allowed to enjoy their lives just as much as anybody else.
Come back to reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigger77 View Post
As far as Radulov goes, captain decides to finally come back to his team when he sees they have a shot at winning only to bump someone off that roster who was there all year, then misses curfew or goes out drinking or whatever. Kostistyn was with him. **** that. And you think teammates don't mind them going out like that?

It's a slap in the face to your teammates, to the organization that is paying you huge amounts of money and to the fans. I personally commend and respect the Preds for having the balls to actually enforce team rules.

He can go have all the parties and booze and girls he wants, just hopefully as far from Montreal as possible.
Nashville wanted Radulov back so they can reach the contender level. They brought him back and he was their best offensive player. We also know Radu was playing with some discomfort as he had surgery right after the POs.
Btw, you don't get paid in the POs. So he didn't make much money, considering.

Is it a slap in the face? I don't know. If it's because their diner reservation got delayed, then no, I don't think it's a slap in the face. If it's because they met these two hot girls and had a bottle of wine with them, and only came an hour late, no, I don't think it's a slap in the face.
And how does AK respond to it? He scores a goal in the game. Ya, that was a real slap in the face too.

The Preds handled the situation poorly. They created a distraction, deepened their hole (went from 2 games away from elimination to one), and had a disappointed ending where the whole team didnt look that great. But yea, commend them for having ''balls'', or in this case stupidity, to reinforce rules..

Last edited by Kriss E: 07-31-2012 at 05:48 AM.