View Single Post
Old
07-30-2012, 11:40 PM
ThosePuckingPenguins

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
It's bed time but I want to leave a discussion starter so I can wake up and have something to do

Where do you think our top 6 ranks against others in the league? Personally I think we still have to have one of the best, even with Dupuis on Sid's line and the winner of the TK/Tangradi/Road-Cone competition on Geno's.
Absolutely one of the best. Sid and Geno...nuff said. No one has the top two centers in the league like we do. Neal is a 40+ goal scorer who has amazing chemistry with Geno. Kunitz is a solid first line winger. Not the ideal first line winger for Sid but he's still incredibly solid and would be on every other team's top six. Dupuis, we can sit here and say what we want about him but the dude's a hard worker, battles for pucks and has chemistry with Sid. Plus he had his career high last season with over 20 goals. If we could have one more solid winger to put on Geno's line, that would be ideal. Maybe a cheap veteran, I don't know.

Also, while our line-up isn't what we thought it would be right now currently, there is no way Shero just lets all the cap space sitting. No way. Say what you want about him but he's always trying to find ways to improve our team. He's probably just as pissed off as many of us are.