View Single Post
Old
12-02-2003, 11:28 PM
gretzky2kurri

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walsher
This is the exact post that annoys me about people on hear at times. YOu share you opinion - as misguided as I thought it was I read and respect it. DB responds to it with stuff that I generally agree with - and you come back with nothing but personal attacks for him tying to show the other side of the spectrum. You tried to create a witch hunt and he opposed you. He isn't taking you to school - he was mearly responding to your criticism. I echo the sentiments of others - if DB is wrong - prove it to him. Why puss out with a personal attack, to me that just proves your inability to justify your post. One thing to keep in mind in all of this is neither opinion can been proven 100% right or wrong. it is personal opinion and observation. You think MacT is brutal, me and DB disagree. The fact remains MacT is well respected in the hockey community and his value is evident. He was close to going to broadway or even TO before signing with Edmonton. If he is that pathetic why would to of the NHL's more storied franchises be interested in his services?
Walsher......what the hell are you talking about now? What am I to do now? Repeat my original opinion?

Stand here and say, "I know you are but what am I?" I gave my opinion and (as usual) he dissected it with all his hot air. Quite similar to someone else I'm getting to know here.

You just said, "One thing to keep in mind in all of this is neither opinion can been proven 100% right or wrong. it is personal opinion and observation." Right after you tell me to prove that I'm right. Wow.

Witch hunt? It's my opinion Walsher. I fully expected backlash. I fully expected "hockey god" to trot up, bugle in hand. I guess I didn't think I was going to react the way I did when I seen his reply/dissection that took up HALF the frikkin board page.

I over-reacted.........and I can admit it.