View Single Post
Old
07-31-2012, 09:44 AM
moltenlava26

vCash: 500
DR is average overall. Every GM makes mistakes during their tenure. Show me the perfect GM and I'll introduce you to Santa Claus.

During his handcuffed period, the Sabres were not in the bottom 5 in spending. Where I find fault is not resigning a player like Grier in his prime.

We will never know the full story with the co captains so I can't judge him on that.

Erhoff, hodgson, and Ott give me hope. Lenios contract, especially for a player, changes positions, scares the crap out of me. It was a "we are big spenders" signing. All we can do is hope he improves.

Ruff should have been fired during the losing streak. You don't walk out if a press conference and tell the media to coach the team. He lost the pulse of the locker room. My only regret is not seeing what Kevin dineen could have accomplished with this group or a different coach with a fresh perspective.

With ruff as coach, the Roy trade became inevitable. Ruff and vaneks relationship is strained. Ruff over works miller every year even if he has a "set" schedule. All of this leads me to wonder if DR is calling the shots when it comes to Ruff or is TP pulling the strings?

moltenlava26 is offline   Reply With Quote