View Single Post
Old
07-31-2012, 12:43 PM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
The truth is more likely (and this is in answer to my supposed bias towards AK ) : Kostitsyn was left all alone here, so he tried to meet people. Mangiola was a bright dude and certainly not a good person so he went to ''help''. Kostitsyn could have told him ''oh no, I want no part in this obviously mafiosi stuff!'' but Kostitsyn is not someone who grew up here. Mafia is very influential with rich people in Russia&Belarus (and Kostitsyn had been rich before ever playing hockey), so for someone from that place who just got here it didn't seem half bad to have ''good'' friends, perhaps they would even protect him.

So yeah, Kostitsyn was stupid and ignorant. On the other hand I'm sure every 24 or 25 year old guys on this forum only do bright and intelligent stuff&never do mistakes... I'm sure they wouldn't either if they went to live in a country were they can't speak with anyone.
I swear I'm blinded by halos when I come to read this forum. Luckily it helps blind me from the bull the media spews.