Thread: Speculation: Dion Phaneuf's next contract?
View Single Post
Old
07-31-2012, 01:19 PM
Interactif
Meet The New Boss

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauchamp View Post
You could have explained "your" context much better by simply stating "I never meant that"...

What you wrote could logically be understood differently from what you meant.
No, you could have comprehended it better by reading the thread. This is what I said about 3 posts after I posted about Rielly coming in to compliment Dion possibly next year.

Never did I mention Dion's leadership capabilities or made excuses for it since I see nothing wrong with his captaincy. You probably missed reading the entire thread or conveniently missed it, but how you and the other poster can draw the conclusion this post was about making excuses for Dion's Captaincy is a mystery to me? It simply states he needs better support around him.

You may think Grabo is equal to Bergeron or Recchi in the leadership dept, and I will tell you you are sniffing the pipe. Got it now? Or do you still see cobwebs?

Quote:
One thing we know, Burke loves Dion. I think some of the anti Dion posters will see his value once our defence gets stronger, and he is not required to play the PP, PK, and a regular shift against the top lines of the league. Also he could use some more leadership assistance, Grabo and Komi are the Assistant A's, enuff said there. Not exactly Bergeron or Recchi types.

Interactif is offline   Reply With Quote