View Single Post
Old
07-31-2012, 01:25 PM
Jigger77

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
No it's not. You think young millionaires don't go out to drink, meet women or like nice cars? I fail to see how this is an ''issue''. Jesus man, they're not lifeless machines. They are allowed to enjoy their lives just as much as anybody else.
Come back to reality.

Nashville wanted Radulov back so they can reach the contender level. They brought him back and he was their best offensive player. We also know Radu was playing with some discomfort as he had surgery right after the POs.
Btw, you don't get paid in the POs. So he didn't make much money, considering.

Is it a slap in the face? I don't know. If it's because their diner reservation got delayed, then no, I don't think it's a slap in the face. If it's because they met these two hot girls and had a bottle of wine with them, and only came an hour late, no, I don't think it's a slap in the face.
And how does AK respond to it? He scores a goal in the game. Ya, that was a real slap in the face too.

The Preds handled the situation poorly. They created a distraction, deepened their hole (went from 2 games away from elimination to one), and had a disappointed ending where the whole team didnt look that great. But yea, commend them for having ''balls'', or in this case stupidity, to reinforce rules..

Hanging out with someone from the mafia, millionaire or not, is at best a lack in judgment. So if a player chooses to not surround himself with that and not be in that environment he's lifeless? That's the only way to have fun? Hang out with criminals? That is completely moronic.

About the preds, if you're not going to enforce team rules why bother having some? Rules are rules. They acted like two selfish idiots.