Thread: Speculation: Rebuild Flames already
View Single Post
Old
07-31-2012, 01:33 PM
Turboed

vCash: 500
There is change in the flames organization and its better than what happened under sutter. I live in edmonton and even though oilers fans are "happy" and can boast on here they like the rebuild they clearly are not. Its actually quite depressing, and the fact that they strung a winning streak together last year at all made some people so excited because it hadnt happened in a long time. I would prefer not to go through that and instead build with smart drafting which is obviously possible. As for these threads, i say we should just stop commenting on them. Bartschi sucks? Fine dont be surprised if he lights up your team. Feaster blows? Fine, but shouldnt that be a good thing for you if you arent a flames fan? Just stop responding to the trolls who claim calgary hasnt done anything and believe calgary should blow it up. Essentially 1/2 of our top six forwards is different from the beginning of last year to this year. Its a team that is a big question mark and nobody really knows whats gonna happen next year. The type of rebuild edmonton is going through is not fun i see it in the people around me every day, and i also remember the young guns era, and no i do not wanna go through that again.
Haters gonna hate...

Turboed is offline   Reply With Quote