View Single Post
Old
07-31-2012, 03:21 PM
Kalvinators
Mindholm!!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JabbaJabba View Post
I don't think that Selšnne and Koivu will be on different lines.
I`d be ok to seperate them (Bruce decision could be different though). Mostly it`s because i`d like to see Winnik-Koivu-Devo line.

And also because a lot of Ducks staff (Bruce, Bob) are stating that Koivu will need to earn 2nd line job and wery well could be put in 3d line, could be a sign that Bruce won`t be afraid of seperating them (since i don`t believe that Teemu on 3d line would be a great idea).

But now i wonder if we weren`t signing 2nd line C because if Teemu returns, he could be put with Koivu on 2nd line? We`ll see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenabnrmal View Post
You could well be right, but I think don't think that just because BB didn't do it at the end of last season, negates any possibility that it happens this season. Coaches try different looks out all the time, especially when they have as many interchangeable parts as BB seemingly has right now. As I said, I don't think it'd be a regular thing, but I wouldn't write it off as a different look now and then to spark things...switching from the right to left side occasionally wouldn't be a huge issue for Teemu, but if it is slide Perry over. I don't think it's that out of the question.
Yeah, agreed!

And he definatly wont see regular time on top line LW.
Our top line is also our shut-down line, so Teemu isn`t the guy to put there.

If we have that shutdown line W-K-D, then Teemu MAYBE could see some time, but even then i doubt it, because G-P are great two way players who`ll be asked to spend some time defending to.