View Single Post
Old
07-31-2012, 04:01 PM
Faidh ar Rud Eigin
Modhnóirí Claonta

vCash: 500
I've been saying it a few times but I haven't explained it. I really don't think Ritchie should go anywhere near this spot. 12 isn't that high but it's too high IMO for Ritchie.

He had huge expectations coming into this season. If he performed like Sarnia wanted him too, he would have never been traded. He was supposed to become that big powerforward who could give you a motivating big hit, score a goal, but he was never that. He was an inconsistent big man who got dropped to the third line.

I watched Ritchie more than a few times last season and he never impressed me. It never seemed like he was working 100%, his offensive tools aren't that strong, for a big guy he's not banging his body that much. He's got talent but he doesn't always use it.

I don't want to be all negative about him but I just am so disappointed when I watch him. He's got the talent to be a top 6 player but he's got serious work. He's so raw, he's got a tonne of work. If he works really hard I think he can be a 50 point second liner who can kill penalties. If he keeps at the current pace I can't see him ever becoming more than an energy guy.

Faidh ar Rud Eigin is offline   Reply With Quote