Thread: Speculation: Dion Phaneuf's next contract?
View Single Post
Old
07-31-2012, 07:34 PM
beauchamp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
No, you could have comprehended it better by reading the thread. This is what I said about 3 posts after I posted about Rielly coming in to compliment Dion possibly next year.

Never did I mention Dion's leadership capabilities or made excuses for it since I see nothing wrong with his captaincy. You probably missed reading the entire thread or conveniently missed it, but how you and the other poster can draw the conclusion this post was about making excuses for Dion's Captaincy is a mystery to me? It simply states he needs better support around him.

You may think Grabo is equal to Bergeron or Recchi in the leadership dept, and I will tell you you are sniffing the pipe. Got it now? Or do you still see cobwebs?
It seems impossible to engage in an intelligent discussion without you resorting to insults...

A 17th century French poet, Nicolas Boileau, once wrote: "Ce que l'on conçoit bien s'énonce clairement, et les mots pour le dire arrivent aisément" which can be translated as "What is well understood can be expressed clearly, and the words to say it come easily."

If you can't even admit that what you wrote cannot be rationally understood differently, I'll pull a Roger Neilson and .

beauchamp is offline   Reply With Quote