View Single Post
Old
12-03-2003, 03:16 AM
dawgbone

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretzky2kurri
What a surprise. The dawgbone "school of high hockey knowledge' is on the scene to make everything right and take me to school again.

How phucking predictable is that?

It's like nobody can come on here with an opinion without going through the mandatory "Dawgbone school of upper hockey knowledge" and a LONG WINDED DISECTION of their post. I'm pretty sure it wears on alot of posters. Especially when most of what you are serving up is a bunch of recycled hot air. Tiresome. And it's rarely that we are partly wrong.........we're just always COMPLETELY wrong.

Tell me something.......are you related to Craig MacTavish or something? Because the guy can NEVER do anything wrong in your eyes. It's like he's your god or something. What, did he give you an autographed hockey stick or something?

I'm calling you out to dig up ONE post were you said something REMOTELY negative about MacT. It's like he's bloody perfect or something. Just ONE comment. Nobody is perfect Dawgbone. That's right................not even you.

You seem like a pretty smart guy Dawgbone. But your blind love (that's right) for coach MacT is so blatantly obvious that I'm almost embarrassed for you.

I can accept that you disagree. But do you ALWAYS feel a need to treat other posters like they have only been watching hockey for only a month?

Again, tiresome and very predictable.
I was leaving it alone (as I had already said my peice on the coaching), until you challenged me in your post.

Don't get all righteous on me, because judging by your comment in your post, it sounded to me like you wanted a response (specificly from me), so I gave one.

I was under the impression that you wanted a response, so I gave one. But I guess you just wanted to set me up so you could go off on me.

Nice.

Last edited by dawgbone: 12-03-2003 at 03:20 AM.