Old
07-31-2012, 08:55 PM
NotOpie
HeDidn'tReallyDoThat

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to NotOpie
Quote:
Originally Posted by geehaad View Post
I can't say I agree with that...I think he's much more of a winger than a center.

I still think that Jokinen's passing acumen is needed with Staal12 and Semin. I think that Ruutu is best serves as a wrecking ball for Staal11's line, and Skinner is the guy who capitalizes on the fruits of of the other two. I'm willing to give Welsh a 10-game look at 3C, and I think it makes sense to put Tlusty and LaRose with him for defensive help along with a little bit of opportunistic offense.
I get that Chad has scored more than Drayson Bowman and has the "veteran" presence, but I still think Bowman is better suited for the 3rd line and Chad needs to find his fit on the 4th line....a line that I hope gets 8+ minutes a game. I'd really like to see that 3rd line of Welsh, Tlusty, and Bowman or Welsh, Jussi, and Bowman. In the end I think Bowman earns the spot out of camp (can't predict who the odd man out might be), provides more scoring punch than expected, and proves that he can be physical and responsible.

NotOpie is offline   Reply With Quote