Old
07-31-2012, 10:30 PM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziostilon View Post
who is Matthew Konan, and what impact will he have with the Phantoms next year

seems like he's destined for the ECHL, and then the occasional call-up to the AHL
I think he will get a chance with the AHL squad. Looked big and solid from what I saw in the prospect camp. Didnt really stand out but that wasnt a bad thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans219 View Post
With the Trenton Titans (ECHL) affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers. Can some Flyers fans help me out... With who we have on the In the System list on the Flyers' website, who is going where for the 2012-2013 list, and is there anyone else that would possibly be coming to Trenton?
The list is kinda old. Wouldnt go by it at all.

Heeter will most likely be there, unless they think he should back up Hovinen in the AHL. Cal Heeter looked REALLY good during prospect camp. Hostetter will also most likely be on the squad. He is a solid defenseman, nothing to much though. Konan MIGHT be there due to the numbers game, since we have so many defensemen up there. Wouldnt be surprised if Luke Pither gets sent down. He hasnt done much, and with guys like Noebels, and Johnson (Johnson who I would have said, but he looked REAL good during prospect camp. Kid flies on the ice and has some great vision) it will be hard for Pither to make the lineup.