View Single Post
Old
08-01-2012, 01:28 AM
LemaireisGOD

vCash: 500
Muck is correct...

Warroad bleached their hair and looked more like a bright orange than the blonde they were hoping for. Although, who really cared when they won state? I know I wouldn't really care if I had just won state or if that was my alma mater. Its their team, that's what they wanted to do they did it and won besides. Good for them. I love it when Warroad and Roseau win. Especially if it comes at the expense of some metro area private school.

But anywho, back to the topic at hand...

Sort of like the point about Warroad's hair color, the same goes for this thread. Why does it and should it matter?

Putting together a list of Minnesotans as a way to try to 'create' an All-Minnesota team is cute, if I was 5 years old and perhaps still impressed by that. I'm not anymore. You can waste time filling out lineups, etc and it doesn't really matter. Its not like we'll ever see a team like that.

Its irrelevant. If the Wild (or any team) cares more about where a player is from than his actual talents then they have their priorities screwed up. When the Golden Gophers won their national title in 2002 I could careless that the game winner was scored by a kid from North Dakota. Nor did I care one bit that the 2003 team was led by a kid from Austria. The Gophers won, and that's all that mattered to me.

As far as the poster feeling attacked goes. I have to admit, it made me when I saw it described that way. So without any prompting from the officials at large I'll toss this 3-piece version of advice. You can do the following:

1. You can stop posting and leave, and preserve your feelings from perhaps being 'attacked' again.

2. You can continue to whine and be isolated by the community of posters that you have joined when you signed up here.

3. You can suck up your personal feelings and push your 'discomfort' aside, because for kripes' sake its a message board and deal with it and continue to post as per usual.

I am not going to tell you what to do, but if you're looking for an apology I think you'll be waiting a very long time. Probably about the same time it takes for Canucks to win a Stanley Cup.