View Single Post
Old
08-01-2012, 02:34 AM
DatsyukOwns
Hero

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooskating View Post

(water bottles beware!!! of course this was after taking a hit on a play that i'm pretty sure he made a big mistake on, but it's still not a professional response. if somebody who i looked up to as my captain did something like that it certainly wouldn't boost my outlook on things)

(allegedly he was just trying to dump the puck without looking. personally don't buy it, but it's not an impossible scenario)

he's def a great hockey player outside of his temper in recent years and regardless he is a huge boost to the sens and the nhl. idk that i'd say he's a role model since the neidermeyer incident--but of course that depends if you felt he meant to do it or not.

either way this is an absolutely huge plus for the sens. despite the occasional temper tantrum he is easily my favorite player on that team. big grats. i'm glad he's not retiring. guy still has a lot left in the tank and can be an impact. one of your better guys in the playoffs for sure.

def a plus that you guys don't need to replace him
Every captain has there moments, no need to pick away at a couple.

Good for the Sens. Great player and good leader as well. Makes there top 6 that much better

DatsyukOwns is offline   Reply With Quote