View Single Post
Old
08-01-2012, 05:18 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
Boyle is better than both of those players.

I think the Hawks would manage to be okay after suffering the massive loss of a defenseman who will not even be on the opening day roster. But right, I forgot I'm one of the few people who wants the team to, y'know, actually be improved. My bad!
the difference between those guys and Boyle isn't that much to give Olsen away...

Everybody loves the prospects but nobody wants to give them a chance to prove their worth in the NHL. When we bring in those scrubs with little value, we just take roster spots away for them.
You want a big body forward who plays physical? Give Beach a chance or tell Morin to be like that if he wants to stick in the NHL. Tell Jayes he is a big boy and he has to use his body if he likes it or not.

Sure, signing Parise would be a no brainer thanks to being an elite player. Plan B is Doan who demands more than he is worth. Plan C is looking for a trade without rediculous overpayment. Plan D will be what will happen - go with what you have because the problem isn't the players... it's the system. The system that let the Bolts, Blues & Yotes look better than they actually are

Bubba88 is online now   Reply With Quote