View Single Post
Old
08-01-2012, 10:37 AM
bsl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
Holy ****. This thread is like watching the old movie Sybil.

"I am for tanking.........but I am not for intentionally losing" was a classic line.

Thanks for the chuckles.

DA, you should turn the TV off this season and not watch hockey......at all. No need to. It seems that you already know how this season will progress and end. (Can you tell me who wins the Cup so I can make a bet?)

I am willing to bet that if you went to any of the other team boards, I am certain that you will see threads where teams are unwilling to win the 1st round of the playoffs because they might lose in subsequent rounds. Especially the Kings and Bruins board.

Holy ****, this one goes off the boards of reality. I am sure that you have surpassed your wildest dreams in creating this thread and seeing the number of posts. If you were a fisherman, you would officially be way above the legal limit.

Poor management in Columbus with all of their high draft picks is not relevant............that one still has me laughing.
What useless insulting post. You spend the entire thing insulting the OP instead of discussing. Why? What's your problem with this thread? Do you have anything constructive to say?