View Single Post
Old
08-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Jakomyte

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsl View Post
Your post was grossly insulting to Habs fans.

So you're saying fans are stupid now, and we have to entertain them. I don't believe it. This club has existed for 100 years, and I do not underestimate and insult Habs fans, as you do.

I can tell you straight that every Habs fan with some knowledge of Hockey knew exactly what Sam Pollock was doing with the team throughout the seventies. We knew our team, and what they were doing.

Part of being a true fan is understanding when the team is bad, and what managements is doing about it.

I don't give a **** about casual fans who show up at the Bell once a year and expect us to trounce the Bruins.

At one time, the Habs never cared about those fans either. They cared about winning cups. You cross that line, you move away from excellence.
LOL! I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just stating facts. If you think the team management will purposely try to lose games then you are wrong, as it could lead to decrease interest/revenue for the team.

I recognize that Bergevin isn't making any major shuffles to his roster since he wants some time to size it up for himself first, but if you think that he is 'tanking' this season before it even begins, then you simply don't have a clue.