View Single Post
Old
08-01-2012, 12:01 PM
spits2timechamps

vCash: 500
I'm not really sure how I feel about this whole thing. On one hand I hated the fact that when you were listening to the games you never knew what period or how much time was left all the time. Also when Kelso first started If you weren't listening to every minute of the game you would never know which team actually scored. You'd hear him go nuts and be excited and then you hear...."WHAT AN AMASING SHOT BY JARED KNIGHT!!!!" .....ughhhhhh I absolutely hate that!!!! He did get a little better last season so we could kind of tell which team scored if we happened to enter the room but still not much of a loss. As for Papa he is mostly missed because of his longevity I mean most of us if not all of us first started watching the spits and he was the one you'd always see walking down the hall in the ol' barn.

I just want a guy that shows that he is a SPITFIRE'S comentator not a OHL comentator. I don't want to hear excitement or praise when the knights score I could care less if you'd cut out the volume when they do.