View Single Post
Old
08-01-2012, 02:38 PM
LemaireisGOD

vCash: 500
Hilarious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Freitag View Post
1. You can ignore the thread and not post in it.
2. You can decide to participate in the thread and post something constructive.
3. You can push your "hatred for life" aside and let other people enjoy this topic, because for kripes' sake its a message baoard.
My hatred for life? Does someone have a vendetta, sure sounds like it. Please elaborate your reasoning for this because I'm sure its both fascinating and completely inaccurate. I got yelled at by my boss? I'm on vacation, pretty tough for that to happen. Even if I did, what does that have to do with anything I posted here? Do you post angry when your boss yells at you (not that I care)?

This is a fruitless thread. It is constructive to question why it matters in the slightest about where a player is from.

I hate the term "Minny" because I think names should be spoken properly. I don't say 'Sconnie, because I think its stupid. As far as ripping the hockey in Wisconsin, go ahead, it sucks compared to Minnesota but its getting better whether you wish to admit it or not. The Badgers seem to be using more homegrown talent each year. Yet that isn't the topic is it?

Well just to humor some of the overly sensitive people around here.

Forwards:

C - Zach Parise
RW - David Backes
RW - Blake Wheeler
C/LW - Matt Cullen
C - Derek Stepan
C - T.J. Oshie
RW - Jamie Langenbrunner
C/LW - Ryan Carter
C/LW - Matt Hendricks
RW - Tim Jackman
C - Peter Mueller
RW - Kyle Okposo
C/LW - Toby Petersen

Defense:

RD - Dustin Byfuglien
LD - Alex Goligoski
LD - Ryan McDonagh
LD - Paul Martin
LD - Jordan Leopold
RD - Erik Johnson
RD - Justin Faulk

Goaltenders:

John Curry
Joe Fallon
Jeff Frazee

I don't see what this matters though. Minnesota can almost field a full NHL team. So what? So could Massachusetts at one point in time.

Last edited by LemaireisGOD: 08-01-2012 at 02:45 PM.