View Single Post
Old
12-03-2003, 05:26 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch
At this time, both teams made a good trade value wise. Of the three, I think Kloucek is the most likely to turn his game around. I've been baffled why he is consistently hurt here in Nashville. He really didn't get a chance to show his stuff due to his injury problem. Hopefully, he can turn it around. Schnabel forced our hand on this one as he played better then Tomas at the beginning of the season. Both teams made a trade that will help their respective teams. From a Nashville perspective, I hate to lose Kloucek, as I still hold out hope that he can turn it around. On the flip side, though, they are taking a much-needed chance that Gamache will succeed (Nashville lacks pure-scorers) and Safronov has the talent, he just needs to put it all together. Lets all hope for the best case scenario, Atlanta gets a top 4 physical d-man, and Nashville gets a nice-small, scorer, and a 4-6 d-men.
He was hurt his last year in New York too. Don't get me wrong, I'd still do the Murray, Zidlicky, Kloucek for Dunham trade, even though New York fans were right about Kloucek being glass.