View Single Post
Old
04-25-2006, 08:22 AM
bennysflyers16

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyersphan
Yeah, we are down 0-2, thats not very good at all. But that was in Buffalo. We have learned a lot since then and have gotten more and more pissed and deteremined. Now the Coaches are going at it. We have the home ice advanatage for the next two games and it is time to realize that we will get the matchups that wewant and this time we will have the great start as we will be juiced by our crowd...Its go time and if we come out and play hard physical hockey aagainst this very small team we could very well be 2-2 going into Buffalo. Enough negativity this is the PLayoffs and anything can, will, and does happen.

Thanks Buddy,

On my drive today to work I was thinking of starting a thread for positive thoughts only, and you made my morning.

I ask that everyone who wants to be negative, please stay to other threads, and let the positive people have their say. Plus , if #25 returns, that will be HUGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have played terrible and are down 2, but we ARE NOT as bad as we have played, so there is hope.

GO FLYERS !

bennysflyers16 is offline   Reply With Quote