View Single Post
Old
08-01-2012, 07:59 PM
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.

vCash: 500
I have to quibble with a number of points here:

To begin with, to the OP:

1) JT Miller is a center. He's done his best work there and every time he plays in a Rangers coached environment, that's where they put him.

2) You have to list Gabby as "established" at RW. He's only 3 years older fhan Cally and their contracts expire at the same time.

To Edge: you have GOT to put Fast on the list of guys with top 6 scoring upside. In my view, he's got a better shot to be that player than any ofthe guys you listed.

To SSM: Nieves is a center - at least until we see the Rangers place him elsewhere. You can't say the same about Miller in one breath and turn around and predict Nieves to the wing in the next - especially since he played center in HS, he played center in development camp and his chief criticism has been that he's a great assist man, but has not finished as much as you'd like.

Last, but most certainly not least, I'm incredibly encouraged by our prospects' progress. I would hardly say the pool is withering. In fact I see it as larger today than it was the same time last year. (In fact, wasn't there a poster who was warning we had a pool of under 10 legitimate prospects this time last year?)

BrooklynRangersFan is online now   Reply With Quote