Old
08-01-2012, 08:14 PM
ECL
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge View Post
Still going with Lindberg, who I think is the most likely of this bunch to take a regular shift in the NHL.

McColgan has the most overall potential of anyone on this list, but man, to watch him in juniors is to understand the word "frustration." He should be a player in the Callahan mold, but he doesn't work like a player in the Callahan mold.

Fogarty is a player who is a little further out, but he could really jump in the rankings as he goes up in competition. Good size, good creativity, reminds me a little of Zajac.

Man is Brady Skjei underrated at #7.
Going with Lindberg, too. I had Yogan just a TINY bit ahead of him. Both Yogan and Lindberg should be decent bottom 6ers.

I have Fogarty going next, followed by Nieves.

And yeah. Skjei is ridiculously underrated. It's just that some people were miffed that we drafted another D and couldn't bother to think properly about how good of a prospect he actually is. If we can get something like a Bret Hedican out of him? Wow. A prime Bret Hedican would be amazing for this team.

ECL is offline   Reply With Quote