View Single Post
Old
08-01-2012, 09:43 PM
RoyBoyCoy
Habs and Rugby

vCash: 500
Class registration was interesting. I was supposed to take 5 classes that would all go towards my two majors: Intro to Historical Studies, Approaches to the Past, Intro to Cell/Molecular Bio, Stats, and Cognition and Motivation in Sport. I try to register and surprise, I have to take an ILT co-requisite credit for Historical Studies. The one slot for ILT is the same time as Cognition and Motivation in Sport, Monday 10:00am. Another history class I could have taken was also at that time. Anyways, super bummed out that I couldn't take Cognition and Motivation in Sport cause it sounds very interesting. I scrambled to find another course, ended up registering for Sports Writing. Kind of rattled that I have to take a class notorious for being easy (basically a throw-away course) that doesn't go towards either of my majors. All because I have to take a class that teaches us how to use the school's online library resources. ILT is one 1.5 hour class a week for the first half of the semester, everyone gets over 90% and just cruises Facebook the whole time. My 4 year plan gets messed up for that