View Single Post
Old
04-25-2006, 09:29 AM
Flyers4ever

vCash: 500
Lol I cant believe I have stirred things up so much here.. I am sorry for not liking the hits that are ruining careers.. I have enjoyed hockey very much and will continue to enjoy hockey.. I just feel certain things need to be addressed in the nhl. Concussions are becoming too common and to me, that takes some of the enjoyment out of the game.. Obviously there is risk in hockey and every sport for injuries.. I just don't like the fact that so many are getting injured and not returning for months or for a whole season.. Even on TSN last night they said and I quote "A guy is going to have get to paralized before the nhl does anything about these horrible hits." So it is not just me who feels "SOME" of these hits are getting out of control.

I really can not believe I am being asked why I watch hockey or to stop watching it because of this.. You people really can't have a discussion about anything, you just belittle and make another person feel like an idiot for having an opinion.. Thanks for the fun! Hope everyone has a great day!

Flyers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote