View Single Post
Old
08-01-2012, 11:08 PM
BigG44

vCash: 475
The link below indicates Radek Faksa will not attend games in Sweden or Russia over the next two weeks for the U20 Czech team.

Link Here

Instead of using the translation from Google Translate which is a bit choppy, I figured it be easier to just try and summarize it:

Radek Faksa upon advisement from the Dallas Stars decided to skip the Czech U20 games against Sweden and several Russian teams over the next 2 weeks.

The head coach for the U20 is claiming Radek Faksa made no effort to contact the team and inform them of the decision or offer an apology for his absence.

Faksa's Czech agent claims the player had little say in the decision. Instead, because of his busy summer at Dallas' prospect camp and his coming camp in Kitchener, the Stars along with the Czech and North American agent for Faksa ultimately made the decision the player would be overworked attending another summer camp. The agent does seem to indicate that Faksa, since he's under contract with Dallas, is just following the wishes of the team.

At this point, the U20 coach is saying they are not making a rash decision to expel Faksa from the WJC squad, but the tone of the article seems to indicate they are far from pleased with him.

Good thing Dallas signed Jagr because that thread led me to some Czech posters. I passed the link on to them along with my summary in hopes they could take a moment to make sure I got the correct information from Google Translate. If something didn't translate correctly I'll let you know.

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote