View Single Post
Old
08-01-2012, 11:40 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
If Semin can get $7M (albeit on a one-year term) and Parise signs a 13 year deal that pays him $7.5M per year, it is very probably for Perry to earn a similar contract. He might not get $100M, but he's going to get a significantly sizable offer once he hits the open market. Keep in mind that he's already earning $5.325M, and that contract was signed in 2008.
I think your right but the totals could be lesser depending on what happens with the big talks. Probably not but it isn't impossible. Perry at $6.5 for 7 years would be a really nice get but if not Hartnell at $5.2 for 7 year wouldn't be terrible either. That guy has found his game and plays hard at both ends of the ice.

Perry looks like the big get next UFA market but with Iggy and Getzlaf coming available as well there is going to be some serious competition for top money getter.

You could easily be right about CP getting a $100m contract by the way. Time will tell but I can dream a little. I hate the guy but wow would he be a nice add to our team.