View Single Post
Old
08-02-2012, 12:09 PM
The Power Glove
It's so bad.

vCash: 500
The biggest compliant I have about Shero is keeping Craig Adams; he was a good complimentary player back in 2009 during the cup run where the Pens seemed like they had 250 forwards. Now imo he's a waste of a roster spot, I don't care if he's only making $675k or 15 cents that money and roster spot could be put towards another player. All Adams does is pk (and he don't even do that well at times) and get pummeled in fights. I'd rather have Fehr at $2 million or Arnott at $1 million (not saying that's who Shero should get or the price they should or could be had for) I think Bylsma loves Adams (Adams must of pulled Byslma from a burning building) but I understand that Adams is a clone of how Byslma played but if Shero is keeping Adams around to keep Bylsma happy then that's ridiculous. This team's playoff performance has declined every year since winning the cup, Byslma shouldn't be rewarded with keeping around players that he likes. If the Pens suffer another injury crisis especially at center then you got Craig Adams as your 3rd maybe 2nd line center? The team's franchise player, best player and best played in the world just signed a contract to remain with the team for the rest of his career, and he should be rewarded with the Pens getting the best players they can with the options available.