View Single Post
08-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Spokane, WA.
5. Ryan Johansen breaks out for a 50+ point season.
4. Sergei Bobrovsky proves to be a serviceable enough #1 to allow the franchise to part ways with Steve Mason (likely anyhow).
3. Ryan Murray not only makes the Jackets, but plays in the top-4 and gives the team a quality 20+ minutes every night.
2. One of Nick Foligno or Brandon Dubinsky outscores Rick Nash's last season as a Blue Jacket (30 goals, 59 points).
1. The team not only makes the playoffs, but also wins their first playoff game this year.
Some big "ifs" there, but someone has to bring the cheer
View Public Profile
Sore Loser's albums
Find More Posts by Sore Loser