View Single Post
Old
08-02-2012, 12:36 PM
combsatl

vCash: 500
Eh.. i check these boards once a month. A buddy on my team, the other night, asked me if I was the guy who posted the review for the elite and laughed when he saw people saying I work for them...

Anyway, this is probably my last post here. I'll always support them because they truly do make good products (they don't always get it right the first time but they are constantly trying to better themselves). To the people saying "my sticks only lasted 2 months each" - I can't count the number of Easton sticks I've had that have lasted me less than two months - most just over the warranty date - and they cost $200 each.

Not a press release, I'm just very happy to have another company in the sport that provides quality products at lower costs. I have a TON of stuff from them - visors, pants, sticks, etc and I don't have a single bad thing to say about any of them.

Last thing - I thought I'd post a quick pic. The flat black stick is the one I've been using for months, the one that looks like an RS is one I just got from Tron and it's the 405xs model - not a bad looking stick although I think I prefer the flat black.

Last edited by combsatl: 08-02-2012 at 01:08 PM.
combsatl is offline   Reply With Quote