View Single Post
Old
12-03-2003, 06:52 AM
Joe Maximum

vCash: 500
I think most people who don't understand the decision don't know the difference between attitude and performance. Sure little mikey has put up decent numbers, but if a speck of an attitude problem develops, I'd rather see him be tutored ( and that also means reprimanded in need ) to the right direction before he becomes a high point producer but locker room cancer or a in love with himself type forward.

Half of you people said you didn't want a headcase like Jagr in montreal, well don't be hypocritical and say headcase sucks while asking for CJs head on a plate for him trying to prevent one from developping.

Anyways I trust CJ, he has been good in the past, and I still think he is a good coach, so while I don't think we should give him credit or bash him just yet about the decision, but at least give him the benefit of the doubt ( not sure if it's the right term, what's the exact traduction for "le bénéfice du doute"). As FANS we have NO F*ing clue what happened in MIke Ribeiro's case and just assumed he was being robbed by a crazy coach. Give this decision time before you judge.