Thread: Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Poll: #11
View Single Post
Old
08-02-2012, 01:34 PM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
Was between Stajcer and Ceresnak for me.
Not sure if Stajcer is really a better prospect than Talbot to be honest. I went' with him mainly because he's younger. Ceiling for either is a backup NHL goalie--and I'm not sure either will be up to it. I think we've gotten to the point in this where the additions are kind of suspect as far as being very serious prospects.

Not very exciting what's left--Parlett had hopes for but last year's late season demotion to the ECHL makes me wonder seriously about him. Spelling could be a player and he's playing in the SEL next year which is a nice step. Bourque--lack of size, the concussion problem--most of them in the QMJHL--now he's up against bigger, rougher players and he had a crap season last year. Jean--development camp is one thing--AHL is another. Wait and see. Ceresnak--so-so year in Peterborough. This year he earns a contract or doesn't. Wilson--spent all of his first pro season in the ECHL--numbers weren't great. Missiaen--big goalie--so far another ECHL player. Niemi--just doesn't seem to have it. Delisle-ditto.

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote