View Single Post
Old
08-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 50
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
The poll isn't really taking into account players who have the best chance of making the Kings, but the quality of prospect. Hickey is an excellent skater, has high above average vision, and leadership skills. Pedigree aside, he still projects as a top 4 puck moving defenseman.

I'm a little surprised Deslauriers is getting so much praise, I though he took a big step back last year. It wasn't devastating, but I think he has a lot of ground to cover to catch up this season. I think Muzzin has the inside track on him, even though they are different types of defensemen. I personally would have had the order: Toffoli, Loktionov, Pearson, Forbort, Muzzin, Hickey. Then I would have considered prospects like (in no particular order): Jones, Vey, Gibson, Andreoff, Shore, Deslauriers, and Nolan.

"I think part of his game is hes over aggressive at times, which I like. Well tame that. Id rather tame a lion than paint stripes on the kitty cat." - Dean Lombardi discussing Brayden McNabb
Telos is offline   Reply With Quote