View Single Post
08-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Join Date: Dec 2006
5. Mason and Bobrovski do a solid Job spitting starts, Both are deemed "high end back-ups" by experts.
4. Jackets barely miss the play-offs in 10th place
3. Johansen has a break-out year and is centering the top line by the end of the season.
2. Foligno, Bobrovski, and Savard are traded to Buffalo for Ryan Miller at the deadline, Mason is re-signed in the off-season to a reasonable NHL back-up salary after not getting any better offers.
1. The LA Kings Tank this year, due to injuries and drama surrounding the carter-richards bromance. the Blue Jackets get a Lottery pick from LA. CBJ Select Mackinnon after flipping 2 1st round picks for 1st over-all
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Wisnutsen21