View Single Post
08-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Columbus, Ohio
5. The Jackets end up with 6 or more players with 20+ goals on the season (Dubinsky, RJ, Brassard, Foligno, Atkinson and Anisimov at a minimum)
4. At least 3 defensemen end up with 40+ points (JJ, Wiz and Nikitin at a minimum)
3. Ryan Murray sticks around through 15 game although only playing 9 and gets sent back to Juniors
2. The Jackets finish ahead of the Red Wings and Nashville in the Central division
1. After a hot last 1/3 of the season, the CBJ clinches the 8th playoff seed but loses 4 games to 2 in the first round.
Not CBJ directly but CBJ related bonus predictions:
2. Jeff Carter continues to have foot troubles and the LA Kings make the playoffs but are ousted in the 1st round.
1. Rick Nash is benched by Tortarella prior to the All-Star break prompting Nash to take notice and bring back the beast.
Bonus - Rangers suffer injuries like the CBJ (not wishing it on them just see the sad irony) and fail to make the playoffs giving the CBJ 3 top 20 picks in next year's draft
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Xoggz22