View Single Post
08-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Join Date: May 2003
Originally Posted by
5. Tyutin and Nikitin continue their insane play together, and the rest of the NHL stands up and takes notice.
4. Mason doesn't "bounce back" per se, but he
turn in a GAA under 3, which almost counts.
3. The Blue Jackets end the season with a top-5 power play and top-10 penalty kill.
2. Anisimov cracks the 20-goal barrier for the first time in his career.
1. No playoffs, but the first draft lottery win in franchise history helps make up for it.
These two predictions are excluding each other. I checked just a few recent seasons, but I didn't find any examples of a team that was a top-10 on BOTH PK&PP and missed playoffs.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by bizzz*