View Single Post
08-02-2012, 07:37 PM
Join Date: Dec 2008
Five predictions, eh?
5) Atkinson, Anisimov, and Audy-Marchessault compose the first line coming out of training camp. It's immediately dubbed "The A-Train".
4) Murray gets 9 games, spread out over the first 25 games, before being sent to the AHL as a "conditioning stint". His play has nothing to do with it; it'll be a simple numbers game. He then goes back to the WHL.
3) By mid-season, I'll have become so tired of stupidity that I start responding to annoying posts by saying 'hurr my DURR, you guys!"
2) All-Star Game slots go to the following:
- Jack Johnson (starter)
- Vinny Prospal (write-in)
- Rostislav Klesla (write-in)
- Derek MacKenzie (write-in)
MacKenzie then becomes a legend by wearing his Thrashers draft jersey in the skills competition.
1) I become a legend when my clairvoyance and optimism vindicates me.
View Public Profile
Mayor Bee's albums
Find More Posts by Mayor Bee